Question about Apple Computers...

Jerems

Baseband Member
My friend is giving me an Apple this weekend. I don't really know anything about apples, so what I was wondering was, what will I be able to do with it? Tell me anything that I could do with it.

Thanks.

Oh really? Even test and edit HTML on the apple? My friend just told me that you couldn't do that. Awesome.

Thanks.

Apple computers are a paine in the arss if they break down it costs a fortune to replace the broken parts
plus it is not easy to find someone who sells them you would probably have to get them through apple and that would take ages. Software wise prety limited plus they are not really desined for gaming they more for graphics design but even then a good pc could be better sorry I'm disapointing you I guess I'm not very found Apple computers.

Hahaha, Morheus, I already have a PC. Hes just giving me the apple because he doesn't want it. So even if my dog won't accept it as a chew toy, its fine. I was just wanting to know what I might be able to do with it :p

umm, actually apple computers make excellent ornaments. there are numerous websites (use google) on turning them into fishtanks.

on a serious note, software-wise apple is ok, fewer games though. its basically an overpriced unix machine. so if you like unix, use it

btw, am i the only person here who does not hate apple?

You know what...as for a gaming system, Apple is VERY limited. However for creating and editing music and graphics, an Apple is a dominate choice for users.

And for being a small player in the Personal Computer industry, they are used to make about half of the professional websites (not personal, but corporate websites).

I use my computer for gaming and changing out components is key so I will never use an Apple.

Back
Top Bottom