Damaged disc

Gleny

Beta member
I'm convinced my dvd disc is now condemed to become another coaster,due to I think is a scratch ,making it now totally unreadable.It contains alot of documents and photographs of sentimentle value. Is there any way of retrieving the data. Any help will be much appreciated

The toothpaste trick might be useful too (no joke).
If your disk is full of scratches, these might be filled with dust. You could
Try to put a small amount of toothpaste on your disk and clean it off with some soft material. Move from the centre of the disk and out, not in circles.
Rinse it with some lukewarm water afterwards.

Use the above trick on your own risk. All I can say is that it never did any damage on my CD's

$38.99 at most places Skip DR repairs any discs and restores scratchs and fingerprints to "almost" new quality and easily readable dont try and get copoffs of it they dont work either skip dr or dvd dr

lol i have a see threw hole in my 6 in 1 WINDOWS pro disk i can install all apart from 1, there is something that can do it cant remember what it is called diamand cleaner somet i dont no but it reads it just aswell as brand new.

there is a windows 6 in 1 disc i only have a 5 in 1 r u serious im gonna have to buy another disc just so i can say i have everything of windows.......damn

yer m8 windows xp pro, media center,XP HOME, 98SE,2000 all service packs, and another windows xp aint tryed it yet but if you from the UK m8 ill send u a copy with all keys.

UMM let me think got it, i can put it up on limewire for sharing only for 1week tho and take it back off, i no a few people that deal with people using limewire, ill try uploading it then sharing it to you and cancell other people uploading it from me ill P.M you when i have this done.

NO THANX i dont have limewire
i dotn trust any of that i dont really need it i only use xp pro and dont need windows 98 or 2000 mine has

-XP PRO-RETAIL
-XP PRO-VOL. LICENSE
-XP HOME
-XP MEDIA CENTER EDITION
-XP TABLET PC EDITION

Back
Top Bottom