ok what one is better??

lol calm down kiddo, I wasn't talking about the first, I was talking about the second, didn't you even read the first post about how overpriced it was? I barely even the mentioned the first one, I said something like the first is a bit overpriced, but not nearly as bad as the second. Learn to read before you make such stupid comments. And about me being a smart ass, no I don't think so buddy, I was actually trying to help you by telling you that the second was a total ripoff. Keep the attitude up and no one will wanna help you.

lol is right! Man you back down fast, but still try to seem like you know it all! Go back and re-read your post , you make it seem like i dont know anything at all! Geez man! just trying to see what people's opoions were. Also, wheres your prices for the two ststems and how are they overpriced? ok

What in the hell are you talking about, do you even know what you're talking about? I think after reading all your little misinformed posts I can come to the conclusion that you sir, are an idiot. Just because you can't read doesn't mean you should take your stupidity out on others. I'm not even gonna continue arguing with someone who can't comprehend the simplest of things. I'll just tell you one last time before I end this conversation that all I was trying to do was help you and you completely misunderstood what I said and then got an attitude. See ya.

eventhough the cpu in the second one is better, you are getting a lot more for your money with the first. Better graphics card, gigabit ethernet, 2 sata hds, and a better sound card. Personally, id take the first

im still looking for your price sheet.....how the first 1 is so over priced........... hummmmmm nope.. also, who looks like the idiot? I didn" t call you any names. Geez pal looks like you lose......and you wernt trying to help ,only to cause trouble........

What the fuck, no REALLY, what the fuck? Is this guy serious? I'm telling you, I have met some dumb people in life, I mean genuinely dumb people, but you, you take it to a new dimension of idiocy. I'll give you the price sheet in a moment for the second system, since that's the only one I was talking about being overpriced, seriously READ READ READ my post that I gave you after you told the prices. I mentioned the first system ONCE, I was CLEARLY talking about the second when I said you could get that for maybe 1500 tops, and then I gave a small statement that the first was a BIT overpriced as well, but not as bad as the second which I estimated to be about 1000 dollars over the limit. I dunno where you saw me say, OMFG THE FIRST IS SO OVERPRICED HOLY CRAP WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS, UNBELIEVABLE YOUR AN IDIOT, I KNOW EVERYTHING, GET OFF THE BOARD LOSER. I was in now way trying to cause "trouble", you have without a doubt the WORST comprehension of any person I have ever seen in my life. I was trying to help you by telling you how bad you would be getting ripped if you bought the second and that the first was just a little overpriced as well. You know, I'm not even sure that you're actually stupid, it's just HORRIBLE comprehension and lack of reading skill. I'm in disbelief that it even came down to this. I was just making a simple and casual help post like any other regular post to someone who needed help, but for some reason you took everything I said the wrong way and continue to not understand my original purpose or what I had even originally said. Look guy, please just READ all my posts SLOWLY and try to understand them as much as possible. I won't even laugh at you or call you names or whatever if you realize you were wrong, cuz it's ok that you are, you just made a reading and comprehension mistake. So anyway, I'll make a price thing for the second system in a bit since that was the only one I was going crazy about, the first really isn't even that overpriced, maybe not even at all, but the second is without question and I wouldn't wanna see anyone get ripped off that badly.

OK here is the price thing for the SECOND system:

Praetorian PAC-T01-EK - $99
Enermax Whisper 450 Watt Power Supply - 75
Windows XP Home Edition – 200
Asus A8V Deluxe Socket 939 – 130
AMD Athlon64 3500+ Socket 939 – 290
Zalman CPU Cooler for Athlon64 – 50
PC3200DDR 1024MB (2pcs 512MB Dimms) – 250
ATI Radeon 9800XT 256MB – 415/320 (I picked the 415)
Seagate ST380023AS 80GB 7200RPM SATA – 70
Drive Color (Beige)
Lite-On 16X Dual Layer DVD+/_RW - 65
Creative Labs Audigy 2 PCI - 60

This all added up to $1704, which yeah is 200 more then my original estimate, but I picked the most expensive version of the 9800xt which added 100 to the total and I even picked awesome Corsair XMS series ram with a latency of 2-2-2-5 ram which was 100 more than getting some crappy value select ram for 150. Basically, I was right, you could get that system for 1500, or spend a little more for even more better parts espeically in the ram. Or you could just spend about 800-1000 dollars more on a system that prolly didn't even use the same great ram, etc. As for the first system, I won't even bother getting a price thing for you since I never thought it was that overpriced anyway, my esitmate is that it's prolly around 200-300 dollars more than what it should be (a little over 2000, like maybe 2200 or so), but like I said in the beginning, that isn't that bad and not nearly as bad as the second, but still overpriced none the less. Sorry that it had to come down to all this immaturity when all I was trying to do was help a guy out, but oh well.

Gee Thanks your a real help. You must have gotten an A in long winded , pointless speaches huh? Im not going to spend any more time fighting with you-- its not worth it. And i have better things to do.

Back
Top Bottom