nav problems

dude_se

Proper Legend
hello everyone. my computer used to be fine but now my norton internet security 2003 is messed up. when i install it, it says do you want to install norton antivirus. i click yes but it says you already have a higher version of it. i installed nav 2005 before but i removed that now. internet security installs fine but nav doesent. also my bt yahoo browser doesn't work. usually when i click on it it opens up and you have to click on your name and it signs in. now no ones name appears and it is just a blank box with please sign in at the top. i have had this problem before but that was because of my firewall. i have to use internet explorer to access the net and i hate it. im not sure whats wrong with my pc but i would like to clear up these problems. can anyone help me? thanks in advance.

yea mozilla may be better but i still have the nav problem and i have all my emails stored on my bt yahoo browser.

whenever i have norton internet security enabled i cant connect to the net.im gonna try and get hold of norton internet security 2005 because i have 2003 at the moment. mozilla is very good. i also have another problem with my office xp.whenever i click on word or any other program it says installing word feature then it asks you to enter the office cd.i dont have my office cd at the moment so ill have to try and fix it later. i dont know why it is doing this though.thanks for the mozilla tip anyway! :D

Cool, just a tip when you install firefox, you must install the flash player plugin, or it won't be loading up images....if you can't seem to find it, just go here to get the extentions...

Well, for the norton problem. I would boot the internet security to the curb. Uninstall all norton products and use a registry cleaner, or manually do it yourself to cleanup leftover norton values. Then try to reinstall norton 2005.

Back
Top Bottom