ok what one is better??

The price is about the same for both, about $2500 total, with shipping. I think they are both very good.

You're kidding right? $2500 for that second system is ludicrous! It should be 1500 tops. First system is a bit overpriced as well, but not nearly as bad as the second. Where on earth did you find these?

from a good company with a full warr. I dont think these prices are too bad. sure you could prob build 1 for less , but this is delivered to your door. Anyway, i just wanted to know what people thought was better.
Also, you couldnt build the 1st one for $1500, the parts alone are more than that.

yeah it does, for the mean time. when main-stream 64 bit software and crap comes out the first one is gonna be obsolete tho.

"from a good company with a full warr. I dont think these prices are too bad. sure you could prob build 1 for less , but this is delivered to your door. Anyway, i just wanted to know what people thought was better."

How can you say these prices are merely "not too bad"? I mean it isn't my money or anything, but seriously, who on earth wouldn't wanna save $1000+? You could practically buy a whole other comp with that money. But like I said it's not my money so do what ya want.

You show the prices and how YOU could build the 1st comp for $1000 less. I dont think so but good luck

yeah the first one is a pretty good deal.

The CPU alone is a grand and the ram around 500 with the video card 350 or so. They arent making a whole lot of money off the first one and its a dang good deal.

winterfreshpwnz where are you? not such a smart ass now? Show us how you can build this for $ 1500 or less. Im sorry but this guy really pissed me off.

Back
Top Bottom