Has any1 heard about the google IM program they are making

Its a great idea that google is making an IM system, even though they are the largest search engine out there the simpily have to get the word about them. I dont know if it will last, but google is giving it there best and we should at least give some gratitude for trying!

I think Google should keep developing things like this, they have a good image and a large popularity, go Google

Dynamix said:
I guess but will they make money from making a free to use IM program? I guess they may gain publicity and then more ppl would buy adsence and stuff:p

Exactly - more publicity means more hits to google.com, more buyers of adsense, and also more companies wanting to pay to get at the top of searches.

Take MSN too - they obviously get payed by companies to place their adverts on MSN Messenger, such as Ebay. Also the adverts under your buddy list must get millions of views each day. If Google did the same, they'd get money from that too.

broknhabit said:
lol i just like AIM because all my friends have it...
i would probably like MSN if i knew anyone who had it

I only know one person that uses MSN, I personally hate MSN. AIM just works a lot better for me. I don't care about the features, all I do is customize my font and chat.

Back
Top Bottom