matt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he refuses to come back to this evil thread.. mabye he got hit in teh heat with a heat skink.. a thermaltake one! liek I did! ouch!!! this ice is makin it worse!!

how about being hit in the back with an asus mobo!! that hurts and it got stuck to my shirt!!

yah. this datacenter is odd today. I think people have been home too long. yah this one guy he has like 10 kids and they all made him insane so he is sleeping here hes out cold!

then this other guys wife has a problem with him so he moved here. hes odd his name is matt too.

then it took us forever to get server2003 on this one older server (1.5 yrs old) cuase it was running redhat linux and ya know what! the dang boot loader corrupted.

and then the heat failed so we stuck a dell in there and it worked nicely!

we told tell that and of course the supervisor hung up the phone and then he emailed me and showed me a nonsesnse pic of his kid... so what did I do showed it to everyone and then they posted it on forums and also got a pic of adam gagging on a piece of toast and then a pic of another generic kid picking his nose that had a cute cat int eh background

also then we all went and heres where the mobos and ram and heatsinks started flying... soemone got mad at asus becuse they couldnt get the board to work right...

on and on with them and then the asus reps started to laugh really hard at the fact that their vioces started to go all funny like and then he got mad since they wouldnt help him, just laugh so he threw a mobo at me! and it got caught in my shirt (long sleeve cheneel shirt) and took 10 minutes to get out

and then soemone got mad and threw a stick of 512 meg kingston RAM at me and said it was crucial to have more ram and I said thats the only kingston stick that was 400MHz!!! I said it was crusical we got more...

then whats more he found like 10 more sticks of the same thing and we all got mad cuase they were all not teh same thign tehy were only 128 meg sticks so we all got rowdy and then a stick of ram got causght in soem chicks bra. dotn ask!

then asus called and apoligized and were all nice and mushy so were were like yeah!! then kingston called and gave us the right ram and we were all set. crucial also gave us liek 200 more ram sticks and so did corsair and then

amd shows up and then gave us lots of dual cores and we put them in our servers and all we needed was a bios update so we partied and someone throws a heatsink at me. so I have an imprint of the thermaltake heat sink on the side of my face. nice

so there ya have it a day at the dark datacenter!

why people would start thoring that stuff at me.. I told them not too. those people are going to get alot of mention at the meeting in 1 week. if they are still at the company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom