World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

TibsBeatAll

Daemon Poster
i was all happy after playing the beta version.

I was in for a surprise when i actually bought the game.

They charge you monthly for 15 dollars.

This is insane. I pay 50 dollars for the game, and then if i play for one year, den i pay 180 for the stupid monthly payments.

This is retarded and it's such a money making retarded decision by blizzard. This is the last time i buy a game from blizzard. I'm so disgusted. I mean, i thought the monthly payments were gonna be like 5 bucks a month or something. BUt 15 FREAKING DOLLARS!!!!!???? so over hte course of one year i'm paying over 3 times the amount of the game.

I'm truly angry and disgusted. Does anyone know by any chance how it is possible to remedy this situation?? Or am i powerless cause i bought the game? I'm probably powerless. i guess i'm gonna have to do some things so i don't have to pay for this idiotic monthly payment. wonder if it's possible to reuse card codes.

welcome to the world of MMORPGs. thats about avg monthly price for a fee these days. Why did u think it was 5 dollars?

you do know that its 12.99 if you sign up on 6 month plans rather then 1 month correct??

MMORPG's with monthly fees is just plain stupid. Never touching that game. Go play diablo 2 LOD instead. That's a good game. But not this.

yea. I called them and asked them, wtf is up with this monthly shit.

and u know what they said??

well, sir, think about it this way. When you go out to the movies, u spend 15 dollars. So basically ur getting a whole month to play for ONLY 15 dollars.

Alright asshole, but i don't spend 50 dollars to get into the theater.

JUST for the future, what other games are like this. MMORPGs.

I wanna steer clear from them. List all of them here please. please.

anyone know if starcraft 2 is gonna be the same as this?? Cause, holy crap, should that be true, i will create my own gaming company, and start a free multiplayer trend.

There's a starcraft 2 coming out? That is one of the best games of all time. And i think it will be free on battle.net

ok, I don't know where you have been but MMO's have always cost money. If you do wanna play an MMO then go play Guild Wars because it has no monthly fees. And don't say WoW is a crappy game because you have to pay a monthly fee. And besides, like I stated earlier which you obviously didn't read, its 12.99 a month when you sign up on the 6 month plans. Why are you complaining over that small ammount of money?? You pay for the servers, regular patches, content updates, expansions. I'm most definatly playing WoW because that game blew me away in beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom