Favorite Band

broknhabit, can't wait till the album comes out. Yeah numb/encore is soo cool. The best of both songs.

Linkin Park kicks ass. Has anyone heard the new numb/encore mix with Jay-z? It's awesome. Or the one step closer + 99 problem remix. Whole album of those coming out on the 30th.

can i point out that Linkin Park are a sucky ass band. None of them have any talent on instruments, thats why the take so long to switch between power-chords, the bass-lines are absolutley horrendous. They are just a boy band, trying to look like some kind of teeny bopper Rock/Punk band.

If you want real punk try some; NOFX, Refused, Rancid, Lars Frederiksen and the bastards, Mad Caddies, Flogging Molly, Dropkick Murphies, The Casulties, Bad Religion, Rise Against etc.

Not; Reliant K, Sum 41, Good Charlotte, Greenday... and definately not Simple Plan or Avril Lavighn, or however you spell that teenyboppers name.

That's awesome for you, but apparently more people here like linkin park then hate them. And i happen to like Sum 41 as well.

nofx wtf are u talking about? Linkin is no where near punk and don't try to be, if you actually knew what "real" punk was then you would realize that. I know they are "top 40" and kinda pop and whatever but I still like em and they are more rock/rap than punk, I think you just pulled that outa ur ass to sound cooler cuz you listened to "real punk" and could brag about it. I'm not someone who usually likes all that radio bullshit either, but wtf, linkin park has never claimed to be punk.

Chaos Affinity said:
Your a fuck head, metal takes more skill than country or rock or all that shit.

dude chill.... :rolleyes: its just my opinion. i never said that my opinion was the law or anything. if you dont like my opinion then either deal with it or respond nicely (and nicely doesnt involve calling other people fuckheads).

Calm down winterfresh. He is right it is his opinion and he is not making everyone else follow it or anything.

Back
Top Bottom