Cleaning my PC

FuRgy

BSOD
My PC Is very dusty from the inside!!! Dust dust dust everywhere, The fans are even makign a lot of noise, I think because of the dust!!! It's tooooooo Dusty!!!

So I need to clean it, I'm going to buy a Mr PC Clean air duster tommorow, which is basically just a can with some air in it, to ger rid of dust, It's only about £10

Well, I've never done this before, So should I just open my case, Wipe most of the dirt away with a cloth, and spray the air into the fan and other places???

Please help thanks!

Yeah, I once opened up my pc and there were just these big blobs of dust everywhere, I took some toilet paper since that's soft and picked them up, then sprayed the left over pieces away.

ya basically thats all you do, unless you want to take everything out and clean it individually, I think what you want to do will be sufficient. just make sure you spray all the little places and crevices if you want a good job

What I did to my pc is remove the cover suck up all the large dust clumps with a low powered hosed vacum, the to get into small places use an air duster. If you have time OPEN the fan case up and wipe all the dust with toilet paper!

Hope that helps!

I ust finished, I used a brush and that compressed air sure did get a lot of dust out!! It's a lot better now, Not so noisy :) :) Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom