Need Help with a Logo

Ahh, no, I don't like doing that. I feel every thread with a different subject matter attracts different people & obviously different answers.

It doesn't make logical sense to me, but thanks for the suggestion.

As for a useability report, what is that exactly?

Can you give me the URL to the thread you are referring to.

Thanks so much :)

Michelle

ARMITRON said:

hi michelle
There are 3 runing threads here at web designs and one in the lounge asking for payment systems.I only suggested that you run threads like i do. I think you might have better results for your needs.

If you need a useablity report sign up for one at my electric avenue thread. Remember Datacreek, he tweaks his walls, the countrys are still at war........try his site in the future.

with intellegent kindness
electric avenue

Hey you are free to choose your methods. I like working in designs because i am a artist in my work whether its driving a car or meeting others.

userablity reports from electric avenue relate to use and ablity, insight and the unknown.....of your work,aim or vision.
example of the report
Synonyms: power

Antonyms: inability, inability, unfitness

See Also: accomplishment, acquirement, acquisition, adaptability, aptitude, attainment, capability, capableness, capacity, cognition, competence, competency, contractility, creativeness, creativity, faculty, form, hand, intelligence, interoperability, know-how, knowledge, leadership, mental ability, mental faculty, noesis, originality, penetration, physical ability, quality, science, sensitiveness, sensitivity, skill, superior skill .

Look at my profile for a url.......
electric avenue

Back
Top Bottom