Favorite Band

Music is like the main thing that takes up my life, im into so many groups right now, but something that is really taking control in south australia, and australia as a whole is Aussie Hip Hop.
My favourite groups for that genre would have to be The Hilltop Hoods, TerraFirma, and Funkoars, they all come from my home city which has a population of about 1.7million.
Look into their music guys, its seriously really good, go to www.hilltophoods.com if your interested, ya can get a few tracks off of that.

Favorite Group?

I am probably the only one who will say Rascal Flatts, Brooks and Dunn, and She Daisy :D..you guessed it...country fan.

I mainly listen to rap, but I like other stuff too. I only listen to old school rap though not that shit on the radio. I guess the stuff I like other than rap is Linkin Park, Pink Floyd, Beatles, all that old kinda rock, Bob Marley, and a lotta r&b and slow jam type stuff.

Oh and I think the only kind of music I actually despise and have no respect for is country and death metal. Everything else I can at least respect even if I don't like it.

Linkin Park kicks ass. Has anyone heard the new numb/encore mix with Jay-z? It's awesome. Or the one step closer + 99 problem remix. Whole album of those coming out on the 30th.

winterfreshpwnz said:
Oh and I think the only kind of music I actually despise and have no respect for is country and death metal. Everything else I can at least respect even if I don't like it.

Care to give a reason why you have no respect for country?
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: Esp before I make an assinine comment..

rakedog said:
Linkin Park kicks ass. Has anyone heard the new numb/encore mix with Jay-z? It's awesome. Or the one step closer + 99 problem remix. Whole album of those coming out on the 30th.

yea dude that numb/encore remix RULES!! haven't heard the one step cloer/99 one yet, i gotta check that out

Back
Top Bottom