Favorite Band

And only if you knew who was the original piper, you'd be changing yer mind.

Following a vision can bring it's rewards, less it come form one you can call your friend.

alvino said:
sheesh calm down man.... yeah american idiot is pretty offensive, but in the past green day has made some pretty good songs. and becides the song is actually "insulting" the media, not the president or the country, if you listened to the song. but whatever. its ok.... they suck you dont have to blowup just cuz you hate them so much... their old albums were pretty good too...:(

Well my personal opinion is I think Green day is a terrible band with little/no talent what-so-ever.

Giancarlo said:
Actually I did mention the present circumstances, dude.

actually you didnt in the one before mine. you did when you said that he sang "fortunate son" or something.

Giancarlo said:
Well my personal opinion is I think Green day is a terrible band with little/no talent what-so-ever.

well thats your opinion, and i totally respect it what-so-ever. but i think that their previous albums were ok, until american idiot...

alvino said:
actually you didnt in the one before mine. you did when you said that he sang "fortunate son" or something.

Fortunate Son was related with Vietnam.

I mentioned that Bruce Springsteen has done a lot of unfair criticizing towards the President. Damn it, don't twist my words.

ohhh okok sheesh! calm down i confused ok? my goodness....:rolleyes: everone makes mistakes once in a while...

Reguards to "who is the piper??".
Omega is the piper.....pi 3.14159
Who is omega, the clue is M
And omega will leads us to reason.
A being of infinity is omega.

ancient text holds knowledge of this fact.Thats why we have the alpha-bet.
Paradoxes are many,take your time to study paradoxes.

omega will stand up and it will be the end of evil forever because of omega and the wise who beleived. If you need help to know where this is in ancient text let me know. Alpha Omega

electric avenue

Back
Top Bottom