brand laptop

Stiffler1470

In Runtime
I'm soon gonna buy a laptop and im not sure what brand i should get. I looked at Dell and you kind of have to pay more to get good stuff. HP is ok but its not my fav. cause i had an HP pavilion. Alienware is expensive no doubt. Im looking for a laptop that doesn't exceed about $1500-1600. Can someone help me out?

Thanks!

airiox knows this amazing laptop..cant remember where from though. PM him

i have a toshiba m35x s149, it's a pretty damn good laptop for the price. around 850+/-

specs:
1.5 celeron M 400 FSB 512 cache
256 mb pc3200 stock (added another 256)
60 gig hd
dvdrom/cd-rw
15.4" widescreen monitor
athenos super g 108mbs 802.11g connection

IBM is the best on the market...if you have the money. 1,500 should be enough to buy a good one. Don't be discouraged by the price, thier stuff is awesome quality. If you need more stuff for your buck, and a bit less quality, Dell is pretty good (for laptops only though). Their inspiron series is nice.

hey what about acer? i was reading some magazine and for $1000 you can get an itel centrino 1.6ghz, 60 gb, 512 mb, 802.11g/b wi fi, brightscreen at 15", and someother good stuff. it was pretty good.

rakedog said:
IBM is the best on the market...if you have the money. 1,500 should be enough to buy a good one. Don't be discouraged by the price, thier stuff is awesome quality. If you need more stuff for your buck, and a bit less quality, Dell is pretty good (for laptops only though). Their inspiron series is nice.

IBM hasnt made thier own laptops in 3-5 years Lenovo has! And IBM wants to sell their PC div. to lenovo but howeer Govt security comminsions dotn want to allow it. well see how that goes.

Back
Top Bottom