Noooo!!!!

what is the point, i have an nvidea chipset with my amd pro does this mean its going to be rubbish.
and intel will upgrade to a new bit i bet u, i no they are rubbish, stupid fookin intel from getting them to help nvidea think they will be good, hate them wa.nke.rs, so will this mean i will have to buy a hole new motherbored for better specs for intel, so that nvidea chip sets will work better(this is bull how could they do such a thing) i dont think this will happen even tho it has i cant belive it, will they ever change this.

thats bad :( i was going to buy and amd proccessor but na because intel signing a contract with nvidia and i planning to buy nvidia chipsets

lol god your all idiots......especialy cobra.....you make me laugh

you all fussin over sum lame thing, then you have people like you that doesnt even know what it even is and what it does.

wtf cammers i dont no what it is yes i fokin do what u chating cause i no what a fuking nvidea chipset is i have one, it aint lame its just stupid for them to sign on a contract, do you no what it is i dont think u do you just think you do. lol dont chat on here camers if u aint goner reply to something about the post, becuase if u piss me of ill end up saying shit about u and get kiked of the forums its the way i live. i aint no computer GEEK like u are u c i get on with my life its just that i no nvidea r doing the wrong thing. god dam imature u are for saying that.

what like learning to spell? lol

God...must be a blackpool thing.

lol why does nvidia have to sign a contract. Sigh* guess that it was supposed to happen.

Back
Top Bottom