Music Software Help

blinkme1au

Solid State Member
Hey everyone, im new to computer forums and thought i would see if anyone out there knows of any free (if possible) software that can extract parts of songs from music tracks, (wma., mp3 etc) for example can i take the singing out of a song and use that in my own track, or can i take the bass out and use that. Me and a mate are up and coming MC's, Dj's, and it would be a big help, to make bigger and better tracks. Thanks all guys, hope to talk to you all, and help you all out in the future. Thanks, Matt :D

Even if you guys dont know exactly, do u know of any places that will be able to help me out. its pretty important, so the sooner the better, cheers guys and gurls.

lol ok im gettin a fair few views, but no replies at all hahaha, can someone say anything, if someone could find something i would be happy to exchange the information for music or pictures or what ever. can someone get back to me please

OK, there is one program, but you really need some skill. It is called Audacity sound editor. I am not sure if it can extract lyrics, ect . But I had a look and it looks pretty cool. Hope it helps !

THANK YOU SO MUCH lol, finally someone has replied i have been refreshing the page for like 4 hours lol. thanks boombaby, if any one has any more ideas, can ya reply aswell. thanks

my mate he's in a band and he used a prgramme called Cakewalk
to remove the sound of the cash register from the Dark side of the moon cd.cakewalk has about 6 channels and you can add drums/guitar/vocals etc.hope this may be of help.
Gary

Back
Top Bottom