In Runtime
I have a logo that uses a very curly E, & in a couple of places the
line of the E becomes very fine. When I reduce the file size &
resolution, there appears to be dark or dirty spots where the font
"breaks up" in these fine areas. I am using photoshop and do not want
to use any blurring effect.

Pls. see the logo...

http://www.exoticpublishing.com/logo/newlogomockup.jpg

How can I fix this, as it looks fine when it's HUGE.

Thanks

Michelle (posting for my VA)

I like everything about it except for the spots.

She tried to use a bolded font & that didn't work either :(

Any suggestions, it's just waiting there wanting to be uploaded LOL

Thanks

Michelle

CarpeNoctem said:
Is that the version that you like or dislike?

Then I don't understand your question b/c I said I liked it except for the spots.

CarpeNoctem said:
You didnt really answer if that is the one you like or not.

Try to use a brighter yellow that sense a hue effect. Brightness with a hue feeling.The red background doesn't match. Try variations of colors and place the logos(as many as you would like to make) on one page to compare the designs.....and you can better see them.
The yellow is too dark in this logo.

ep2002 hey try making a steady thread here at CFweb designs it will help in follow ups from CF members. With happy feelings.
electric avenue

Hi there,

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try to get my VA or logo person to do that LOL

I didn't understand what you meant by "steady thread". Please explain.

Thanks & I hope you are having a great day :)

Michelle

ARMITRON said:

Try to use a brighter yellow that sense a hue effect. Brightness with a hue feeling.The red background doesn't match. Try variations of colors and place the logos(as many as you would like to make) on one page to compare the designs.....and you can better see them.
The yellow is too dark in this logo.

ep2002 hey try making a steady thread here at CFweb designs it will help in follow ups from CF members. With happy feelings.
electric avenue

Try posting on one thread here at web designs. Its much easier to do follow ups and your able to see replys for different matters on one thread. Sometimes i'll run two threads for matters but i don't like to spread myself out to far because i would lose interest from others who follow my threads. Example a thread is where i post my electric avenue name and i will run it until it becomes full maybe up to five pages long if the subjects are good than i'll make a summary on the thread to know how things are, because my postings will not be lost in the files on other threads, then i'll start a new thread and file the old thread in my files and archive them(a copy for the future to see and may even for those in a million years) well anyway a file in case i need to review information and look for links that i may need for the future from others i've met here.

other CF members may have some advice to add to this too.
electric avenue

I am posting only one thread, so I don't understand what you mean.

I had another thread looking for a logo designer to fix the problem, but then my VA started asking me questions b/c she wants to do it herself, so I started 2 threads, but they are different & should be kept as such.

Please explain where this other thread is that's the same as this one, b/c I have no clue.

Thanks

Michelle :)

ARMITRON said:

Try posting on one thread here at web designs. Its much easier to do follow ups and your able to see replys for different matters on one thread. Sometimes i'll run two threads for matters but i don't like to spread myself out to far because i would lose interest from others who follow my threads. Example a thread is where i post my electric avenue name and i will run it until it becomes full maybe up to five pages long if the subjects are good than i'll make a summary on the thread to know how things are, because my postings will not be lost in the files on other threads, then i'll start a new thread and file the old thread in my files and archive them(a copy for the future to see and may even for those in a million years) well anyway a file in case i need to review information and look for links that i may need for the future from others i've met here.

other CF members may have some advice to add to this too.
electric avenue

hi michelle
There are 3 runing threads here at web designs and one in the lounge asking for payment systems.I only suggested that you run threads like i do. I think you might have better results for your needs.

If you need a useablity report sign up for one at my electric avenue thread. Remember Datacreek, he tweaks his walls, the countrys are still at war........try his site in the future.

with intellegent kindness
electric avenue

Back
Top Bottom