Favorite Band

Good job broknHabit, you like a lot of the same music as me.. linkin park, blink 182, sum 41

The problem with some of the music I listen to is that it has a lot of anti-american crap. I've completely turned my back on some musicians for that. I like classic rock... well I used to like Bruce Springsteen and much of his music was good, until he went on some bullshit ego trip and went around bashing the US president.

Giancarlo said:
The problem with some of the music I listen to is that it has a lot of anti-american crap. I've completely turned my back on some musicians for that. I like classic rock... well I used to like Bruce Springsteen and much of his music was good, until he went on some bullshit ego trip and went around bashing the US president.

i belive its called Born in the USA... well the song wasnt bashing the president, just the decision to go to vietnam and fight some pointless war. all we did in vietnam was just get tons of young soldiers killed, and in the end we pulled out of there too. but on his bullcrap ego tour, i think (correct me if im wrong) he was bashing the president, because the president misunderstood the song for a patriotic happy-go-lucky song, and i guess bruce springsteen bashed him for not actually listening to the song...

alvino said:
i belive its called Born in the USA... well the song wasnt bashing the president, just the decision to go to vietnam and fight some pointless war. all we did in vietnam was just get tons of young soldiers killed, and in the end we pulled out of there too. but on his bullcrap ego tour, i think (correct me if im wrong) he was bashing the president, because the president misunderstood the song for a patriotic happy-go-lucky song, and i guess bruce springsteen bashed him for not actually listening to the song...

No not that song. That song was criticizing the Vietnam war. I was talking about the Iraq war. My uncle happened to fight in the Vietnam war and if I was alive during the time it was happening, I wouldn't of been for it. But that's not the point. And no the song is Fortunate Son. I'm talking about President bush and the Iraq war. Now if you were to use your head (for once), you would realize Bruce Springsteen did campaign for John Kerry, appeared at many campaign rallies for Kerry and did a lot of anti-war criticism (and in some of his new songs I believe). And Bush would of been told about the song if it was bashing the president. You are wrong.

yes i do use my head and i know that bruce springsteen did campaign for kerry. but ugh i despise his songs..... his voice is too raspy....
and becides earlier you didnt specify what era or song or president so how was i supposed to know???

hmmm, well i used to listen to greenday until they came out with the @#$* America crap.

That is why i registered a domain name entiles @#$%Greenday.com.

Anyone who comes up to me and says f you wont be standing on this earth too long. If you dont like our country get out.

Then again I guess I should be comforted by them saying f you. Someone who firstly has the IQ below a donkey and secondly looses all sanity by taking drugs, is someone I should disagree with on everything.

So I guess its all just a good thing that they say f you to me and my country, what do a bunch of stoned jack asses know?

sheesh calm down man.... yeah american idiot is pretty offensive, but in the past green day has made some pretty good songs. and becides the song is actually "insulting" the media, not the president or the country, if you listened to the song. but whatever. its ok.... they suck you dont have to blowup just cuz you hate them so much... their old albums were pretty good too...:(

Earth is Might
Led Zeppelin And the piper will lead us to reason.
Earth is a vision i follow.

electric avenue

Back
Top Bottom