Damn Microsoft , X-Box LIVE Halo 2 Trap !

Status
Not open for further replies.
they don't need any more damn money, they're the richest company.....

Well yeah I see your arguement, but i'm NEVER touching an xbox.

they might have alot of money but the people who devolpe the games, the people who devlope the game are maing it for u guys what happens if they stop doing this, hmm life wud be boring i have a ps2 online its better and more off a giggle.

lol, cobra and who ever else.

You are fan boys.. PS2 ONLINE IS SHIT. XBOX LIVE .....nothing can beat it. Sony are actualy beging me to come back to online since i havent been on in months.....how sad.

Dont speak before you have experience.

lol maybe because the cenral staion has just been updated they have sent everyone post, i like ps2 online and what do you mean by cobra,hmm who ever else.

how bout if you buy your games and don't try to steal them?? and leave your xbox the way it is

i have loads of games and there is only two that i play. splinter cell 2 and socom 2, X-BOX is not the same as the ps2 online play, ps2 make good games and microsoft make the crap alian ones. i hate them.

lol..... microsoft dont make the games! Youll find that youll get the same games but more such as gotham, halo and earlier releases! Also yup..ps2 online is different cause its crap (i have it..) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom