monitor doesn't turn on MYEAH

ok the freakin monitor turned on it said that pres DEL to go into setup and then it was checking RAM and everything and then out of nowhere BAM the comp turns off!!!!!! its running on a 400w antec PSU... wud that be a problem?? is that enough?

maybe you have a bad video card? maybe take it to a computer shop and have them test it, or put it in another computer that you know works and test it there.
the monitor does power on though if I understand you? just a blank screen?

I really don't know what to tell you, I agree with tommy, take it to a comp shop or something. Also about that psu, 400W is MORE than enough for the components you put in. You could of used a 350W and still had plenty of spare watts.

do you have another computer around somewhere with another vid card in it? you could take that out and try it in your pc that you just built, a videocard that you know works just to try and troubleshoot. and also to make sure that everything else is working right

then there must be something wrong with your motherboard?....not sure, you might want to take it to a computer shop also, they could tell you what is wrong with it

Back
Top Bottom