Favorite Band

CarpeNoctem

Daemon Poster
What are some of your favorite music groups? Mine would have to be Blind Guardian. Their genre is power metal if you did not know. And Vital Remains. They are death metal

They are both really talented, you should check em out.

CarpeNoctem said:
What are some of your favorite music groups? Mine would have to be Blind Guardian. Their genre is power metal if you did not know. And Vital Remains. They are death metal

They are both really talented, you should check em out.

Ohh ... I've heard of Blind Guardian.

Anyways - I don't have a fave band - I have a list of them :

Sepultura, Motorhead, Class Of Zero, Machine Head, Slipknot, Metallica, Caliban, IllDisposed, Old Mans Child (Carpe, you should look em up), Nocturnal Rites, Slayer, Damage Plan, Fear Factory, Soulfly, Cryptopsy, Carnal Forge, Dark Tranquillity, Chimaira, Arch Enemy, Korn, Iron Maiden, System Of A Down, Nirvana, Guns & Roses, Stone Sour, Mudvayne, HIM, Megadeth, Cradle Of Filth, Anthrax, Rage Against The Machine, Dimmu Borgir, Black Sabbath, Killswitch Engage, Shadows Fall, Audioslave, Lamb Of God, Foo Fighters, Marilyn Manson, Drowning Pool, Static X, Hatebreed, Probot and Pantera. :p

Mainly 70's stuff. Yeah, I know i am sad.
Couintry music on the side a bit, really I am into pretty much every kind of music, but I don't like that grungy stuff.

Back
Top Bottom