AMD or Intel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
gibant1 said:
Well, yes I can say, I built one with the same M/b and CPU for my brother about a month ago. I you care to go into the archives of te forum you will see my post about the machine. (I had a bad Abit M/b first before getting the Asus)

So I do know how slow your machine is. You have boasted about your machine, called me a liar and yet have no proof of your machines speed (or lack of it) and Have seen proof of my current batch of computers.

http://vspx27.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/...eamnum=37726&username=Antony_Gibson_(Gibant1)

And the speed of My main machine at Aquamark.

So that has it. Giancarlo.... Full of it with a cheap and very average machine.

This is the perfect example of someone sniffing too much paint.

gibant1 said:
What "64-bit Interface" are you taking about. Most people are using 32bit windows are they not?

Download Windows 64-bit. It is avaliable. I got it working. It zooms so fast, that Intel bites dust.

Giancarlo said:
Download Windows 64-bit. It is avaliable. I got it working. It zooms so fast, that Intel bites dust.

Is it still in Beta?

You "got it working" sugesting that it is still an early on obiously still flawed product. And I though you said "Most people". Dont think so

gibant1 said:
So I do know how slow your machine is.

How slow my machine is? You piece of hideous crap.. you have no idea.

So that has it. Giancarlo.... Full of it with a cheap and very average machine.

go shoot yourself. My machine is upper/mid range since it is 64-bit.

Giancarlo said:
How slow my machine is? You piece of hideous crap.. you have no idea.

go shoot yourself. My machine is upper/mid range since it is 64-bit.

Your not very bright are you. Your machines specifications are at the bottom of your posts. That's how I know how fast your machine is, I built one for my Bro (same CPU & Mb) not long ago. (previously mentioned)

And if you looked at my aquamark you'll see that I was pushing my machine to 4295Mhz but I dont put that much voltage through it 24/7 hence my lower 4195Mhz clockrate.

gibant1 said:
Your not very bright are you. Your machines specifications are at the bottom of your posts. That's how I know how fast your machine is, I built one for my Bro (same CPU & Mb) not long ago. (previously mentioned)

And if you looked at my aquamark you'll see that I was pushing my machine to 4295Mhz but I dont put that much voltage through it 24/7 hence my lower 4195Mhz clockrate.

You are a hideous piece of crap. Just plain hideous. You don't know how fast my machine is, you hideous person. And it doesn't matter if you build it with the same CPU and mobo, because the ram and hard-drive are the biggest bottlenecks.

Your machine sucks. MHz means nothing.

and Opterons also whip he ___ outta any intel based server

Redhatlinux9 running cpanel/whm3 and lastest apache-specs
dual XEON with 1 gig of ram on e3servers (dc-Theplanet)

was much slower then

redhat linux 9-cpanel w/whm3 and latest apache-specs-
amd athlon xp 3200+ 1 gig of ram (xtonet (camers hosting!))

camers hostign was faster and also the planet has lots of backbones too. camers hosting was way faster than e3servers outta the planet's datacenter

IF AN ATHLON XP3200+ can perform better then an INTEL XEON Dual processor system then imagine what opterons can do!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom