AMD or Intel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giancarlo said:
"As soon as the Nforce 2 board"

Idiot. NForce 2 is for the AMD XP series processor.

You don't know anything about computers.. moron.

I've got better on FarCry then that.

Obviously a typo. (The mention of the SLI would have given it away to any intelligent person, now corrected) And no, you haven't. That sack could get close. Look at similar machines on the OC forum.

So it appears that after all you're boasting of your machines superior speed. When it comes down to it. YOU are the BS and can show NO prove to backup ANY of your claims.

Well isn't that a surprise

try playign games while doing other stuff in teh bacground liek burning a cd and downloading stuff from p2p!!! and leaving browser open with 5 tabs or more (mostly 11)??? play tha game while having background apps running

and dont cheat by closing explorer at task mgr ether like alot of people do.

gibant1 said:
Obviously a typo. (The mention of the SLI would have given it away to any intelligent person, now corrected) And no, you haven't. That sack could get close. Look at similar machines on the OC forum.

So it appears that after all you're boasting of your machines superior speed. When it comes down to it. YOU are the BS and can show NO prove to backup ANY of your claims.

Well isn't that a surprise

Can anybody say? IDIOT!

You don't know anything. Stop talking and boasting about your shitty Intel.

Dell_ate_my_dog said:
try playign games while doing other stuff in teh bacground liek burning a cd and downloading stuff from p2p!!! and leaving browser open with 5 tabs or more (mostly 11)??? play tha game while having background apps running

and dont cheat by closing explorer at task mgr ether like alot of people do.

As I mentioned earlier tonight the AMD through me out of a net game when I went back to CloneDVD (after 1 Hour still reading). I run 2xfolding at once at ALL times. I can run anything I want and it wont affect the game i'm playing at all. Now if you say that you can play games on your AMD while it runs (it nearly pauses) other apps in the background without odd pauses/slowing down. Then your talking crap.

As usual it looks like I'm AMD bashing, I'm not. I was one of AMD biggest fans. I still build many more AMD's than I do P4's. But you wont find someone who uses both the fastest AMD and the Fastest P4, who prefers the AMD. That's because when you use both you know the P4 is the best.

Another good site is www.over-clock.co.uk some of the guys have really monsterous PC's Mach II GT cooling and a Vapochill for the graphics card etc. Most have AMD's. Pose the question to any of them, what machine do you prefer for everyday use. Dispite having some of the fastest AMD's on the planet. They will pick the P4.

Just a taster of one of the PC's thier that Beat mine at 3dmark01

AMD1700+ running at 2936Mhz I thing it get's around 35000.

You're an idiot dude. The official tests out there prove the AMD 64 is 20% faster then the Intel P4. And most high-end users prefer the 64-bit interface. It is that simple. I speak facts.

Intel is also suffering in the biggest personal computing market, the midrange users. Has to do with inadequate foresight and the fact the AMD 64 3000+ is the best buy out there.

Giancarlo said:
Can anybody say? IDIOT!

You don't know anything. Stop talking and boasting about your shitty Intel.

Well, yes I can say, I built one with the same M/b and CPU for my brother about a month ago. I you care to go into the archives of te forum you will see my post about the machine. (I had a bad Abit M/b first before getting the Asus)

So I do know how slow your machine is. You have boasted about your machine, called me a liar and yet have no proof of your machines speed (or lack of it) and Have seen proof of my current batch of computers.

http://vspx27.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/...eamnum=37726&username=Antony_Gibson_(Gibant1)

And the speed of My main machine at Aquamark.

So that has it. Giancarlo.... Full of it with a cheap and very average machine.

Giancarlo said:
You're an idiot dude. The official tests out there prove the AMD 64 is 20% faster then the Intel P4. And most high-end users prefer the 64-bit interface. It is that simple. I speak facts.

What "64-bit Interface" are you taking about. Most people are using 32bit windows are they not?

And 20% faster at what. Have you been to the Custompc web site yet? Once again the answer is no or wont admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom