Computer Problems

GLD1

Solid State Member
I have a computer "Aser Aspire RC500". It seems as though every time i go to play a game for instance the computer crashes and often restarts. The problem says its usually a "DEVICE FAILURE". Do you think that this problem can be avioded if i bought a better graphics card for my computer considering its only 64MB. Because every game roughly about after 5 minutes crashes.??

64 MB will not handle almost all of the modern games. Also check your ram. Anything below 256 won't work good.

yeah. you should at least have 512mb. and the graphics card should be at least 128mb, 128bit.

So its definetly a graphics card issue. Ok what is the best graphics card around today?

well do you have a big budget? or are you broke like me? lol if you want a good mid-range card, go with the 6600 GT. the best would be a 6800 GT or Ultra. and for budget cards, get a 5700 ultra.

and by seeing that you only have 2 posts in, im gussing you just registered... Welcome to CF!!!

Do you think my computer, Acer Aspire R500 with 512 mem, 40GB, 2.8 Pentium 4 processor would be compatible with:

Gigabyte GeForce FX6600, 256MB and that 5700 one.

Back
Top Bottom