electric avenue

ARMITRON

In Runtime
Web Design/Reviews/Advertising board
Talk about your site's design, search engine ranking, promotion deals and show-off your site to other CF members. You may advertise your site in this forum and ask for reviews,

Usability reports are avalable from electric avenue for selected sites. Sign up for it.
You may leave a private message in the profile section.

If your are new, visit the lounge to get to know who we are at CF.
The name of my threads is electric avenue .

my forum http://www.yy2.com/explorationreality/YaBB.pl
electric avenue

ok then................................................
so you post it in the general lounge and here.....

that's called spam........

why did you write the names an descriptions of the fooums????????

i mean this is a post, not the index.........

:?

In referance to Cityteck.com
Vision names are needed. They give a feeling of where you are going and what your about. Having a good subject name helps others to remember you and will inspire others and yourself. A vision name also can help in building your business when many other matters can fail when trying to relate to others. A userablity report from electric avenue.
A good name will create awe in vision. A bad name will not.

Look at "main access" matts vision name. Its a good name.
And i like "electric avenue" I think if more CF members would create a vision name they would see a deferance in there visions. I have advice for vision names and can help others create one.
Matt i think you should put main access back in motion at web design and reviews.

Feel free to visit me. A CF member.
motive for this post is website design and review A userablity report

electric avenue

yeh i should realy ill free up sometime on the weekend to start posting more on the forums and advertising MainAccess

Computer Central is a good name, i looked at your site. I think you should change your name to "Net Light" instead of netuser and build a masterweb site and name it net light and if someone has net light already you can still have a sub name as netlight@infinity. You should change your netuser name to net light and build a webmaster site and name it net light and post as net light on advice forums in the future. Keep your Computer Central and protect it with net light as a webmaster site. Hey becoming a adviser is a good a vision. V in advice means vision. Think it over.......

A art adviser starts with clay to build matters. Black clay is not a good method to start with to build. Would you build a black brick house????
Look at ep2002 site. Better to start with brown clay then you can change the designs better. Not good to start with black clay at all. You sites are like a building you would see anywhere and you have to design with intellegence.

I am building a webmaster site called electric avenue simalar to this site http://free-guestbooks.com/ecard/index.phd but with advance features
and my own added elements.

All my post are for viewers and CF members. Hi......
electric avenue

Back
Top Bottom