Damn Microsoft , X-Box LIVE Halo 2 Trap !

Status
Not open for further replies.

boombaby

Baseband Member
Warning to all X-Box live users

Halo 2 is not the only thing Microsoft released on November 9. Somewhere deep in the source code lurks a deep dark and mysterious creature. It is a complicated modification detector. It will detect all modifications made.

X-Box modders were very alarmed to find that their console had been banned from LIVE, altogether. It has no effect on the LIVE account only on the individual system. Even some people who have not god a MOD chip in their system got caught. They got caught with enlarged HDD's

Here are Microsoft's Reasons for this sudden ban:
1. Copying games to your system is illegal, so are MOD chips
2. Modded systems are capable of cheating on LIVE
3. Cheating on LIVE detracts from the LIVE experience
4. Microsoft is an Evil Company

Nerds around the world are currently working on a hack for this, but have not come up with a compatible solution yet.

BE CAREFUL, YOU COULD GET BANSHEED !

god this has been done since..like sicne the xbox was braught out. Mod chips now have a switch to turn the xbox bios back on and resume xbox live gameplay.

I agree with it. You should get nowhere near the internet with a mod chip! :D

haha yes i knew it, stupid microsoft. those tricky bastards. people should have never bought xbox. just buy ps2, you wouldnt have any stupid problems, and for u halo lovers im sure something like it would have come out on ps2. why cant there just be one company. that company would make a lot more money cause every one would buy it and there woulndt be aruments.

i own both..... i'd never touch my ps2 again...

You dont want one..theres nothing good about them, and as i have just said if you didnt see: MOD CHIPS HAVE A BIOS SWITCH

I think it is fair. Even though I have a modded xbox and hate that they are doing it, I still think that it is fair since xbox is loosing money and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom