Scott peterson convicted

lol, you need to let people have a say. To me, i dont think death is a problem, id rather die than sit bored all day. Our lives are pointless, i dont even know why it exists.

Giancarlo, IT'S A FUCKING OPINION!! I think the life in cell is the worst punishment, and I'm not changing my mind just because you say that death punishment is worse. Living in a slimy cell with barely any light is NOT ENJOYING LIFE, at least i don't think it is....

~mr mixx~ said:
Yo, broknhabit ...too bad your the only one here on the forum that deos'nt recognize a joke when he see's one....

me? :eek: I think you meant giancarlo, he has the same avatar as me ya know

rakedog said:
Giancarlo, IT'S A FUCKING OPINION!! I think the life in cell is the worst punishment, and I'm not changing my mind just because you say that death punishment is worse. Living in a slimy cell with barely any light is NOT ENJOYING LIFE, at least i don't think it is....

Them creating their own reality in their own minds is them getting off way too light. The death penalty is far worse, especially the time before it. And it costs several million more to keep them under lock up.

Well I agree with you that it costs a lot of money to keep all those inmates there, but nontheless, I'd rather die then have to sit in a cell my whole life.

yeah seriously... even the most hardcore criminal would go insane from sitting in a cell all day long for the rest their life.

I have to agree with rakedog, Imagine sitting in a cell all your life, with nothing to do, other thank think aboiut how badly u screwed up :( :( :(

rakedog said:
Well I agree with you that it costs a lot of money to keep all those inmates there, but nontheless, I'd rather die then have to sit in a cell my whole life.

I don't think we should spend millions for murderers. It just isn't worth it.

yup and i agree with you. that and the fact that sitting in a cell for the rest of your life would make almost anybody go insane.

Back
Top Bottom