motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
motherboards

Could not get an ABIT so had to make do with an ASUS, but may return and look round for an ABIT not impressed with ASUS at the moment

No need to send any more replies I have removed tha motherboard and will be getting another make I would not recommend these boards to anyone load of **** when taking out the motherboard and disconnecting the hard drives the connection of the ribbon on the slave drive just came aprt out of the ribbon (looad of rubbish).also try to contact ASUS and just cannot get a connection, certainly would not buy another one.

Oh please give me a damn break. It would work if you knew what you were doing. And don't force things in. That's how you break them. I would recommend replacing the ATA cables with Cobra ATA cables that provide better performance. The ASUS is far better then the Abit. For me the Abit has only been bad news (for at least friends of mine). Chances are you did something wrong.

motherboards

you obviously don't understand english I said "no more replies needed and with regards using force I don't use force at all and if you have disconnected cables from hard drives you would lknow it don't need force to disconnect them .......end of story as regards asus I stand by what I said "CRAP" you even cannot get intouch with support,I have had no problems with gigabyte boards but fancied a change wish I had never bothered and back on my trusty reliable easy to setup gigabyte

Re: motherboards

mick094m said:
you obviously don't understand english I said "no more replies needed and with regards using force I don't use force at all and if you have disconnected cables from hard drives you would lknow it don't need force to disconnect them .......end of story as regards asus I stand by what I said "CRAP" you even cannot get intouch with support,I have had no problems with gigabyte boards but fancied a change wish I had never bothered and back on my trusty reliable easy to setup gigabyte

You obviously have brain disfunctions. You are the one who doesn't udnerstand english too well. For goodness sakes your posts are all run-on sentences. It is quite hideous. Furthermore, I make the recommendation every upgrade their cables. Additionally, the ATA cables do not speak of the quality of the board. I got in touch with support just fine. I don't know what you are talking about. And gigabyte was only problems for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom