motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

mick094m

Solid State Member
Can anyone recommend a fast motherboard to go with an atholon 2600 xp processor for use in capturing video

thats what I use! for my systems I build.

but I currently have an xfx mobo. it wont let me overclock or even got to 400 FSB. :( it wont go beyond 200 I think its a limitation realated to teh mobo.

we thought it was the ram but the ram is overfclocking

motherborad

I guessed that someone would recommend "asus" so went and bought a A7N8X-X only problem is that it wont fire up I am wondering if it is because I have only one stick of ddr400 fitted , or have I put it in the wrong slot, it started up I went into set up set everything as stated and it just kept re-booting, also I had two hard drives fitted one as master one as slave, so decided to remove the slave thinking it may be causing the problem,when taking the harddrive off the connecting ribbon the ribbon came apart from the middle connector not impressed with the build quality of the cables they provide, but thats not a problem will just contact the person I bought it off. To be quite honest not impressed with Asus motherboards at all unless I can sort it out will be going back to my Gigabyte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom