Anyone know when Halo 2 will be on PC?

itll probably come out round early 2005
cuz thas how long it took for first halo to come to computer like
3-5 months or so

well ya know how microsoft is.. they leak stuff early liek longhorn which the cow needs to be slaughtered

hello.

halo 2, bah, anyone know if people on PC can play wit people on xbox?

And i played Halo2 with mah friend on xbox. It's not much better than halo 1.

I hardly notice the differences. The only thing I like is the dual weapon crap. And even then, it's not that great cause youc an't throw grenades.

The game totally did not have to be delayed like 1 and a half years. Bloody bastards.

well its not pointless.... theyre still fun, and a lot of good games come out for consoles. its just pc's are better in the sense that you can imrove on the hardware and software etc.

TibsBeatAll said:
hello.

halo 2, bah, anyone know if people on PC can play wit people on xbox?

And i played Halo2 with mah friend on xbox. It's not much better than halo 1.

I hardly notice the differences. The only thing I like is the dual weapon crap. And even then, it's not that great cause youc an't throw grenades.

The game totally did not have to be delayed like 1 and a half years. Bloody bastards.

well the dual wielding is cool, and that part where you can throw grenades is because of reality. think about it, how are you gonna throw a grenade when youre already holding 2 weapons??? and another cool part is where you can jack other peoples vehicles :D
Altho they did take alittle bit long, its still a good game... not to mention that ill still be loyal to Xbox, no matter what. (cant wait till they come with Xbox 2!!!!)

lol. yea i konw it's reality, but couldn't they make a feature where u can just drop the weapon and throw a grenade???

That would have been neat.

Back
Top Bottom