Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

Looks good, i can't wait to upgrade my card, but i'm gunna get some good use out of it 1st.

i'd get that if you can make sure itll beat a 9800pro. I need a new card for my birthday.

well u can look for some reviews on different forums, and websites.

It achieves around 1200 points less than a 6800 non-ultra gets on 3dmark03.

i denno wat a 9800 pro would score. I forgot my old scores. darn.

But I would say that a 6600GT is around the performance of a 9800xt or a 5950 ultra. At a fraction of the cost.

i denno how much of an improvement it would be over a 9800 pro though.

Ok say, if i got the 6600 would it be good for playing some online games such as farcry, veitcong etc

And aslo video editing

Note: i had a 2500+ oc's at 3200+

yea, the 6600GT would be decent to play those games. The video editing would be decent too.

But do you have a 9800pro??? Cause I wouldn't buy one if u have that card. The performance increase that you would see isn't that great.

If u do have a 9800 pro, i'd wait till Black Friday and buy a 6800 for around 200-220.

ah i see.

Well, i've confirmed it. After reading 4 reviews, all 4 claim that the 6600 gt poops all over the 9800 pro. In Doom 3, ur gonna be happy, the 6600GT outperforms the x800 pro at 1024*768 mode.

The 6600 GT is gonna make NVidia's domination over this generation's cards complete. ATI cannot simply compete. They are way outta the picture now. Those who say, omg, the x600 xt totally beats the 6600GT, no ur wrong. The pathetic x700 cannot even touch the 6600gt.

Nvidia has definitely heard the consumer demand.

Tibs= NVIDIA fanboy. (for the moment at least)

I think i'm gonna go buy one. Just for the hell of it. but only if it's on sale. :)

Exciting times in the graphics industry.

Back
Top Bottom