electric avenue

ARMITRON

In Runtime

My name is michael i like the vision name of ARMITRON for automations to help us and the poor and needy to advance from such a dark history. I seek intellegent knowledge and like kind matters.

Hey, you know that states are different from one another as my realm is different from other demensions. I live in a advance realm and our telimetrys still rule over our area. Fresno is of the ark realm, thats why there is a circle in the word Fresno. One sign of our realm is a tower clock at fulton mall.

I'm 46 but look 30s because of my knowledge, I'm single, not gay, I studed privately for many years and not in secular schools.I study complex knowledge and understand root matters in geometry of the ark. I'm a artist in my knowledge "including" my clothing and i can draw and paint.I care for the poor and needy and there are many here in Fresno that are advance that know me and beleve as me.

Why am i here, get to know me and you will find out....

electric avenue

Yo, Armitron....havn't seen you around lately. i was wandering what happened to you, have ya been busy.

i am really busy w/work an all, so it's hard to get on here at CF.

oh yeah, i remember him saying that he was ....i think
So that's what you look like...i thought you were alot older.....by the way you reply to threads.

Yo, this is Netuser. The woeld today is odd but beautifal because of the technology and advanced intellegient lifefoms. Some people like to call me Ralph because I am suppoused to look like Ralph on The Simpsons, and animated sitcom of the 20th Centrury and still goes today. But I prefer to be called Netuser online.

wtf am i talking about?

Don't sweat it....it's your conqest to shut people down , when they are just expressing them selves..Lol

Does'nt matter if this guy is stranger than fiction, just
let it go.....

Hey, you know that states are different from one another as my realm is different from other demensions. I live in a advance realm and our telimetrys sill rule over our area. Fresno is of the ark realm, thats why there is a circle in the word Fresno, n means end. One sign of our realm is a tower clock at fulton mall. If any can post a picture of the tower clock, clue, it has a gometry angle design. Try and find different views of the clock and post them here at electric avenue.

If your going to talk the talk than have to walk the walk.....
Remember if you can't find a picture of the tower clock even on a RSS feed. Well, i"ll understand and still be friendly.
Its located in Fresno Ca. U.S. America at Fulton mall.
Motive : to know one another better and advance. I am very serious....

The Just feed many even with words.

electric avenue

Urm, you are from another dinmension?

Kewl, how do you get on to the internet?

Can you get any pics?

Fasanating stuff.

Back
Top Bottom