Burn4Free?

Dash1

Baseband Member
Hello all

currently having a DVD movie around at my HD that takes a lot of space, and I was going to burn it over at once, but I've got both Burn4Free and Nero 6 installed, but which should i burn the movie with? Burn4Free so to say does not take any space at all, while Nero takes a lot more! Should I delete Nero to get more diskspace and use B4F, or do this freeware stuff affect the quality of the movie I'm going to burn which means that I should burn it over with Nero instead?

I did download Burn4free once, and it seemed quite good, But I think Nero's the best-You can use it to burn lots of other stuff too

MP3 discs, VCD's, Audio Discs, Data Disk's, Hardrive backup etc.

sure thing, but most important, does it affect the quality of the movie?

It doesnt matter how u burn it onto a DVD, The quality will be the same on both programs, It's what you use to RIP the DVD to your hardrive that affexts ure quality

ah well I didn't backup the movie with either of the programs, used DVD Shrink

I have now burned the movie file over to a DVD with B4F and the movie do not work on my PS2, and my regular DVD player is destroyed, but on the other hand, it works on my computer?

I backup the movie with DVD Shrink, and from there on I should only "drag and drop" the movie file onto my DVD-R and the movie should've been able to watch at every kind of DVD-player, right?

Depends on the software your using to burn with....not all free software will burn movie's.

Just go to Best buy and buy a copt of ROXIO EASY DVD COPY....it's only like $40 bucks but it's worth it.

That's what i burn Movies with, works perfect, and you have an EXACT COPY option....

Quality is exellent, and sound quality is theater quality.

Both Nero and Burn4Free enables you to burn DVD-files, and I believe it's so to speak impossible to burn directly from DVD movie to DVD-R.

I dragged and dropped the DVD file/movie over to the DVD-R, started to burn but I can't manage to view the movie at standard DVD-players

Back
Top Bottom