What does your tem run at

CarpeNoctem said:
What processor are you running?

im running a AMD Athlon 64 3400+ OC'ed to 2.42 (stock is 2.2). the highest ive seen it go is like 49-50c (during like doom3 or farcry).

at the moment..
system - 20
cpu( oc'd from 2.08 to 2.11) - 41.
i'm sure if i hooked up my old volcano nine it would lower the temp quite a bit.. but i got sick of having a turbine in my room. so i sacrafice a few degrees but my system is much quieter.

how do i find out whether its prescott or northwood? .. its a p4 3.0E .. wit 1mb L2 cache n 800 mhz fsb.....

the temp warning is on n its set at 68c for the cpu.. wat about the system zone 1 & 2? .. i dunno which area on the motherboard are these zones.....

mine normally's like 120 () F when just Firefox/ WM10/ msn msgr 6.2/bearshare and mabye a couple of explorer windows open.

but when I also open soundforge, roxio, outlook2003,msword03,frontpage02,andphotoshop7,mmfireworksmx /and GIMP and use them alot at the same time and not let any go idle for more than 1 min

it goes to like 130 () F at the very most.

and my system dotn hang much ether. he he

now when I finally get a nice mobo (asus A7N8X-E Deluxe) and 1 gig of ram and 400mhz bus speed (dont get xfx mobos please! it wont let me go over 200mhz FSB :() my system;s gonna be a flamin!!! yaya!!!

and my system's already faster than alot of intels ive tested eh eh.. cant wait to get new system!!

zyberpal said:
how do i find out whether its prescott or northwood? .. its a p4 3.0E .. wit 1mb L2 cache n 800 mhz fsb.....

The P4E is a prescott the P4C is a northwood. You have no need to worry your temps are fine.

in reference to your post about my 'celery' its just stock, made by crappy packard Bell, I hate it!! cant wait to get my new system up and running!!!

Back
Top Bottom