What is the best PC brand?

Alienware overclocks alot, so it's not really all that great........... But yeah when overclocked they're crazy. Yes dell has horrible customer service.

dell is alright if you get an expensive one. There cheap ones suck. Unless you spend like $1200 you'll get intel integrated extreme graphics. Alienware is the best, but i don't like it cuz they overclock like crazy. Compaq/HP is great, but they are full of crappy preloaded appz, so as soon as you buy it just reinstall windows

well most dells dont even have a AGP slot!!!! and they last only like 6 months

and dell puts teh cheaper graphics cards in thier xps systems and they are built teh same as optiplexes. same problems and same plastication.

quartz pretty much every computer nowadays has like 20 preinstalled ads for AOL, cable internet, blah blah blah

And yeah I already pointed out the same thing about Alienware.

Dell is okay. I bought their inspiron 8600 laptop in may..still runs good. In middle of summer though, power supply was troubled and wireless broke. But they were really good at returning it to me like new just 5 days later. So it's not that bad. But yeah, dell is hard to customize and stuff.

they arent very flexible and the wireless alwys seems to go bad!! thier laptopos are worse to open then other laptops!!!

lol im too poor to get a laptop....*sob, sob* or at least until i get a job.

alienware are awesome computers but there expensive, hp's are pretty good, we went through 4 hd's in our dell computer lol

yep, i hate the fact when you buy a new comp, you only use a small portion of the free software it comes

with.....i think they should let you choose what you want from software titles.

Back
Top Bottom