Scott peterson convicted

Well, i got an excellent idea....take the most serious criminals that are on death roe & instead of killing

them, send them over to IRAQ & give them a military gun....Let them kill some terrorists, before their killed.

~mr mixx~ said:
Well, i got an excellent idea....take the most serious criminals that are on death roe & instead of killing

them, send them over to IRAQ & give them a military gun....Let them kill some terrorists, before their killed.

That was the stupidest thing anyone has ever said on this forum.

~mr mixx~ said:

correct me if im wrong, but in WW2 the i think the russians had something similar to that. i think they were called "suicide squads". they were basically hardcore criminals that were armed with only grenades, and they were the front line troops. so basically none of them lived because they died either facing the enemy (the germans) or die getting shot by the regular russian infantry for being "cowards". i read that in a novel which had pretty accurate stuff about the war. but im not sure about the "suicide squad" stuff tho.

Yo, broknhabit ...too bad your the only one here on the forum that deos'nt recognize a joke when he see's one....

hell our tax dollars are paying for them to stay alive in jail....since no one thinks this was funny.

i let it drop !!

I still think that if you know that you will live in a tiny cell for the REST OF YOUR LIFE, with no chance of ever getting out and enjoying life, that that's the worst punishment ever. Seriously, i was facing that, i would ask them for death penalty. That kind of life is just not worth it. Which is why I think it's the worst punishment ever. Esspecially if they don't let your read books, no tv at all, just sit there 24/7/365 think about how you screwed up.

YEP....i hear ya....Hell the county jails are like the Hilton Hotel....3-Meals a day , cable tv, and you can roam from level to level.

But The State pen is Pure hell....So i know what yer saying....

rakedog said:
I still think that if you know that you will live in a tiny cell for the REST OF YOUR LIFE, with no chance of ever getting out and enjoying life, that that's the worst punishment ever. Seriously, i was facing that, i would ask them for death penalty. That kind of life is just not worth it. Which is why I think it's the worst punishment ever. Esspecially if they don't let your read books, no tv at all, just sit there 24/7/365 think about how you screwed up.

Oh hell no. That's a walk in the park. The person can enjoy their time on this earth and they don't deserve that. They deserve the death penalty and that is that. The death penalty is THE WORST PUNISHMENT EVER. Not life in prison. NO NO NO! So stop arguing with me. They can develop their own little bubbles of reality.

Back
Top Bottom