New Computer

three105

Beta member
Me and a friend are thinking of building some ok comps just motherboard, cpu, and memory for around 450-500 what do you suggest if were gonna upgrade about xmas time and we wanna run hl2, wc3, unreal, tribes, and maybe a few other games.... also whats up with PCI Express? should we get a motherboard that supports that? I need a card that will rock hl2 so please let me know im thinking about getting a new 3d card too... so maybe Motherboard, Cpu, Memory, and 3d card... x800? PCI Express? let me know! pleasseeee

first of all, your not gonna be able to buy a good computer that has a good mobo and good cpu and a good graphics card with 500 bucks, frist you should buy a AMD 64 3400+ with a supporting mobo with pci express and then buy a geforce 6600 pci-express then that wud be. BAD ASS for hl2

yep god help u if you wont good things 4 that price lol
www.scan.co.uk pic what you wont then go around the web and get it cheaper, thats the way i do it 3400 bit you need the right motherbored to get the right pro look for a gigabyte motherbored there good abit there good 1 g memory and rest its up 2 u

yeah, you can't get all that for 600. Go with good ram and a good video card. and save up a bit more for the rest.

new computer user

sooo how much do you think ill need for a good motherboard, cpu, ram, and 3d card? and what about ati's pci express... I heard they were comin up with somethin

gonna go check their site out right now

May B 1100
I Dont No Your Dollers I Am English If It Was English I Would Say 4 A Nice Running Pc Err About 800 Pound Thats Custorm Built With Probs A Very Fast Pc And Good Quailty

Back
Top Bottom