Scott peterson convicted

Giancarlo

Banned
That bastard was convicted for the murder of Laci Peterson and her unborn child. He received a first degree murder conviction for Laci Peterson and a second degree murder conviction for the unborn child. Finally justice has been served. I hope he gets the death penalty.

He's a convict who apparently murdered his wife about 50 miles from where i live. Central cali

yah I heard this couple minutes after it happened. I live really close to the area

there was this guy called scott peterson who had a wife called laci peterson. she had a unborn child (conner i believe). and when laci goes missing, her husband (scott) starts actin wierd. hes caught trying to get to mexico, dying his hair and a whole bunch of other stuff. and it turns out that the bastard is having an affair with this woman called amber frye. and on the day that laci is found missing, supposedly scott went fishing (i forgot where) and later they find the body of laci and the kid (who was still in the womb).

-Edit- the body was found like not even a mile (correct me if im wrong) form where scott supposedly went fishing.

:( Kind of like our holly and jessica thing. You guys heard about that?

nope

yeah connor was his name. It's all over the news here in san francisco bay area

There was a janitor at school that basicly lewered these to girls into his house and followed out god knows what before killing them and completely burning them, and they were not even identifiable.

His girlfriend covered for him too.....shocking, it was all over the news when they went missing, then like 2 weeks later they questioned the janitor...baddd reactions, all caught on from there. Terrible news..

Back
Top Bottom