Halo 2 Collectors Edition

broknhabit said:
yeah, i heard of people who waited over 6 hours in line until midnight so they could get the game when it first came out. its crazy
Thats a little crazy!!

yah, i remember the ps2 craze when it was 1st released....people were sleeping on the sidewalks for two day's in Japan......

Now that's crazy.....Lol

broknhabit said:
yeah, i heard of people who waited over 6 hours in line until midnight so they could get the game when it first came out. its crazy

HAH! i got mine for free, lol. my friends mom works at microsoft, so he gave me one for free. :D
The halo 2 collectors edition is like 5 bucks more, and it has a "making of halo 2" dvd, the game (of course), and comes in a sick looking tin case. :D

Man...id never be sad enough to wait outside stores and such......but people have to do it! hehe. I got halo 2 today from my girlfriend, shes so nice :p

ITS AMAZING ON XBOX LIVE

oh yeahhhh.... multiplayer and xbox live is awesome. its sooooo fun to jack other peoples vehicles, and to dual wield smg's, pistols etc.

yeh! A dude pulled me out of a warthog seat. I was sooo pissed off! :p Man i love pouncing on folk with the swords. Whats your tag?

Back
Top Bottom