Hard Drive Question

Vandiyan

In Runtime
I am getting ready to install the hard drive into my new case. The question I have is on my old computer I have about a 6 gig hard drive with Windows XP and everything already on it. Would I be able to install that hard drive along with my new one and just use the 6 gig one for my OS and some other small things? Or would it just be easier to copy everything onto the new hard drive that I am buying.

yeah. just make sure your 6gig hard drive is set to master, and your new one set to slave.

so you mean if i dont like the 160gb hard drive i have, i can buy another one and put that into my case and then i could have 320gb hard drive?

Yes 360gigs of storage a drive c and a drive D-however your old harddrive is probably slower than your new one. That will slow things down a little.

Yeh i doubt you get 6Giggerz at 7200rpm and 8mb. If you could install xp on the new drive, youd notice a big difference!

i doubt he'll need such goods. If his machine has a 6GB...id suggest upgrading the computer as a whole :p But some people need to get these things, and 10k is useless unless u need to waste money or act cool spawing 1st

Back
Top Bottom