Wooot! George Bush Wins.

callarse1 said:
That if he is a friend with the justice he can influence his decision on the matter of Bush V Gore.

the clips were about 2 to 3 minutes long.

Who gives who is a friend with who? I'm friends with people and often I can't influence their views, dude.

2 to 3 minutes long? So what? That somehow describes what a president did an entire month. You sir qualify as a non-intelligent one.

I see I did not explain what I thought I did. I meant committees inside the CIA/FBI so that they could have more people working with intelligence officials.

Committees? NO COMMITTEES DAMN IT. AGENTS! WE NEED MORE AGENTS! AGENTS ON THE GROUND! NOT BUREAUCRATS, NOT COMMITTEES BUT MORE AGENTS.

Committees? NO COMMITTEES DAMN IT. AGENTS! WE NEED MORE AGENTS! AGENTS ON THE GROUND! NOT BUREAUCRATS, NOT COMMITTEES BUT MORE AGENTS.
Couldn't agree more, we have exactly the same trouble with the british police and NHS service, as the saying goes there is too many chiefs and not enough indians.

These middle management people just increase the workload of those below them, forcing more and more paperwork on the the people out in the field, and they get payed more than the people actually doing the job, so just think if there was one member less on each comittee there would be more than one more police man / agent.

if you disbanded a committee of twenty, you could probably employ another 30 filed workers.

comittees generally are actualy bad for the general running of anything.

We need more of both, people who assess the validity of threats and people to protect the borders and security.

root said:
Couldn't agree more, we have exactly the same trouble with the british police and NHS service, as the saying goes there is too many chiefs and not enough indians.

These middle management people just increase the workload of those below them, forcing more and more paperwork on the the people out in the field, and they get payed more than the people actually doing the job, so just think if there was one member less on each comittee there would be more than one more police man / agent.

if you disbanded a committee of twenty, you could probably employ another 30 filed workers.

comittees generally are actualy bad for the general running of anything.
Hey I never thought of it that way. We were taking about there being too many threats to go over all of them. Since you've commented I'd have to say that there is a need to have more field workers espcially in things like border security, airplane security, and foresty department.

callarse1 said:
We need more of both, people who assess the validity of threats and people to protect the borders and security.

This is such crap. I'm sorry but we need less committees and bureaucrats and more agents.

We need more FBI and CIA agents.

Back
Top Bottom