2 Domains for Sales!!

hostthebest

Baseband Member
FindGoodHost.com:

This domain name has never been used before and is up for immediate Sale! As you can see, this is catchy name and potentially can easily be developed into the best hosting, directory or Web-related business!

CityTeck.com:

One established and very popular Web Sites are finally up for sale! Cityteck.com has been in existence since 2000. These domains gained their popularity as the best hosting services on the Web. These domains are also on all major search engines including: Google, Alta Vista, MSN, and Yahoo! Therefore, you don not have submit again to these search engines!.

You can go and place your bid now

CityTeck Link
http://www.dnthrifty.com/index.php?a=1002&b=191

FindGoodHost.com link
http://www.dnthrifty.com/index.php?a=1002&b=192

W00T!!!

You are spamming on HIS forum, and yiu are being bad?

If you did that on MY forum you would be BANNED AND ISP INFORMED!

(w00t! i look good in this blue tshirt....)

Yea, but what about:
CityTeck.com:

One established and very popular Web Sites are finally up for sale! Cityteck.com has been in existence since 2000. These domains gained their popularity as the best hosting services on the Web. These domains are also on all major search engines including: Google, Alta Vista, MSN, and Yahoo! Therefore, you don not have submit again to these search engines!.

"Wow, PageRank 2! I don't ever need to do any linking!"

Vision names are needed. They give a feeling of where you are going and what your about. Having a good subject name helps others to remember you and will inspire others and yourself. A vision name also can help in building your business when many other matters can fail when trying to relate to others. A userablity report from electric avenue.
A good name will create awe in vision. A bad name will not.

Feel free to visit me. A CF member.
motive for this post is website design and review A userablity report

electric avenue

A domain needs humans to place a link on their website in order to earn a great pagrank of the almighty Google.........

Back
Top Bottom