introduction and question

hehehe the penguin is cool! and that is a pretty cool avatar too mixx *gives thumbs up*

ay ive got another question, figured that id save starting another thread, but Windows Media Player keeps starting up when i start up the computer, now it didnt normally do this, its only happened in the last few days, but do u know of an option somwhere (could u point me to that option too, ive looked and theres nothing even related that i saw! so maybe i still am blind :p) and its starting to cheeze me off a tad. ive looked twice for the option to turn it off to no avail so i figured id ask here,

Cheers guys/gals... combinations of both..... just a side comment.... but what does a transexual put for gender if they were to sign up to the forum?

could it be from a virus? cuz ive had a couple of them... one about the time that that started up too, but it was a bit after that i think...

thanx though, ill check the startup folder

just another strange and anonying thing about windows.

What new and intresting errors will I find today?
lol

yah, it's in the startup menu if it's poping up when you start windows....start/run/ msconfig./ startup tab...un tic the box of media player...Lol

Back
Top Bottom