The Best?

rakedog said:
I liked the kid comment..... My amd is better then your intel, my amd is better then your intel, blah blah blah.

I still like AMD, just because i'm generally against these big companies who try to take over the whole market, like Microsoft, which is also why I support the "underdogs" like linux and AMD.

And yes, stop drilling us with the fact about p4 being better at multitasking, WE KNOW ALREADY, geez.

Your the first to admit it. Point made, I shall say no more. :cool:

p.s. unless provoked. :D

*provokes gibant* heh.....

P4's can be better at multitasking, but realy you have different hardware etc, it all loads differently/faster/slower . You'll need 2 exact machines all from different motherboards and chips to do a nice fair test :D

Did you know that a Bird cannot fly as fast as a jet aircraft. Even the Fastest bird couldn't fly as fast as the slowest Jet aircraft.

Nice try. :D

Lies. The Pergirine Pelican can reach speeds of 185 miles per hour when diving. The Russian Mig's, arguably the best military planes in the world, can cruise at 130 miles per hour. :)

rakedog said:
Lies. The Pergirine Pelican can reach speeds of 185 miles per hour when diving. The Russian Mig's, arguably the best military planes in the world, can cruise at 130 miles per hour. :)

To keep a tenious link. The Blackbird SR-71 (a brilliant computer case as well). Is an old plane that goes over 2000 miles per hour.

http://www.wvi.com/~sr71webmaster/srspee~1.htm

Better luck next time.

I wasn't comparing it in that way. The slowest speed of a jet plane is easily then less then the maximum speed of a bird. Heh.

whatever we all know that amd is ahead of the game now!!! we knwo that intel isnt what they used to be.

hehhehe!

well they are ahead of teh market right now. with dell going to have amd and also dual core is surely gonna raise the roof!!!

And when your all old enough to get jobs, maybe you'll be able to afford a dell. :D

Although it may take some time, what with the wages at Burger King ha ha!

Back
Top Bottom