The Best?

well whatever. lets have a thread where everyone expresses their own opinions, and not call each other losers or idiots just cause we favor opposing companies.

alvino said:
well whatever. lets have a thread where everyone expresses their own opinions, and not call each other losers or idiots just cause we favor opposing companies.

totally agree :cool: this is a place to tell people that need help our opinions of their problems, not a place to insult people.

Whilst I have given my reasoning for my preference to Intel, my competence was put question by "camers". Who's slur against my ability to judge left me no option but to return comment in my defence.

As somebody who has experience of both platforms on a daily basis, I feel I have better knowledge than most when it comes to this topic. I have worked in the industry longer than most of you have drawn breath, I am impartial when testing and only give the results as I see. No loyalties what so ever, towards any company.

While other are free to give their opinions you won't find many who have the knowledge or experience in BOTH platforms as me. ALL who have preferred the Intel. Ask any Computing engineer.

You may wish took look at www.over-clock.co.uk join their forum, be warned it is an advanced forum, you can exchange views with many people who use both platforms. There are some fearsome machines but one thing remains constant. People who have both machines, both on Mach II etc, will ALWAYS use the Intel as their main machine.

You mind find it hard to believe but I'm going to buy an FX55 as well. When the dual SLI Nforce4 motherboard comes out. I will have a great games machine with 2x6800GT's. It still won't replace my machine. My P4 will still be far better at normal tasks but the games will obviously be better on the new machine.

You all think the FX55 is better even though you have NO practical experience of it. Well, when you grow up you may see things differently.
Don't believe all you read, there's no substitute for the "Hands on" experience.

I liked the kid comment..... My amd is better then your intel, my amd is better then your intel, blah blah blah.

I still like AMD, just because i'm generally against these big companies who try to take over the whole market, like Microsoft, which is also why I support the "underdogs" like linux and AMD.

And yes, stop drilling us with the fact about p4 being better at multitasking, WE KNOW ALREADY, geez.

Back
Top Bottom