3 More Hours!!!

Halo 2? Absolutely crap. Want a good game coming out soon? Half-Life 2. Gonna be great online, plus you get CS.

It sounds absoloutly wicked...about 5 of my friend's have got it, and the screenshots look awesome- here's some if u wanna look-

http://www.rockstargames.com/sanandreas/

You can browse thru the site using the options at the top of the page

I really enjoyed vice city, I hope this one will be the same!!!

yeah san andreas is supposed to be the bes RPG ever. you can swim now too! and if your character eats too much, he gets fat, and cant hold his gun! or if you kill more with a specific weapon, you get better accuracy with it. and theres 4 people drive-by's too.

Slayer said:
Halo 2? Absolutely crap. Want a good game coming out soon? Half-Life 2. Gonna be great online, plus you get CS.

halo 2 isnt crap. niether is half-life 2. both are awesome games. the only bad thing is that bungie took wayyyyy too long to make halo 2 and ive beaten halo 1 a bazillion times so its really good that halo 2 is finally out, cuz im bored of halo 1.

alvino said:
yeah san andreas is supposed to be the bes RPG ever. you can swim now too! and if your character eats too much, he gets fat, and cant hold his gun! or if you kill more with a specific weapon, you get better accuracy with it. and theres 4 people drive-by's too.

Yeah; You can even get parking tickets i heard!!! and if u go to an island, You can go to a restaurant get a menu, and order anything!!! things like the salad have a 0.15% fat increase, but if u egt burger and fries it'l like 20%......It;s all very realistic, and u have freeeeeeeeeedom

hehehe, u know whats funny, Oz got Halo 2 some hrs before anyone else for some reason!!! my mate found it on some site i think... had a good laugh neway!

Back
Top Bottom