Halo 2 Collectors Edition

around 55 bucks i think, a couple more than the standard edition. depends where you get it though

Yeah I was pissed. I bought my copy at wal-mart at 12:01 AM and the collectors edition was in the back waiting to be put on display at 6:00 AM.

How long were the lines in gamming stores?

The line at GameStop had a head count of 700 or so people right before they opened, the line ended at 5:00AM. What was great was that the super walmart down the street had only 25 people in it right before they sold it.

yeah, i heard of people who waited over 6 hours in line until midnight so they could get the game when it first came out. its crazy

Its crazy and its great....I stood in line for 17 minutes and my neighbor stood in line for 4 hours. Not many people know that walmart had it I guess.

It was the same thing for starwars 4 5 and 6 on DVD. I stood in line at midnight for 10 minutes and people were camped out at best buy all night long.

dude, people actually bought star wars on dvd in your state? lol here people didn't really care at all that they're on dvd

lol my mate bought Halo 2 for xmas for his little brother at Kmart here in Oz and the collecters edition with the tin case for X-Box was actually about $5-$10 cheaper than the standard version of Halo 2. it was damned funny! we thought that there was a problem with the price tag but nope, it was all labelled correctly so we mosied on up to the counter and bought it!

Back
Top Bottom