internet help

dude_se

Proper Legend
hi im new to this forum and im having trouble with my internet.it will connect ok but when i try to connect to my bt yahoo browser which i use instead of internet explorer it says failed.msn and other programs say failed, check internet connection.my internet explorer will let my browse the web sometimes and i dont think i have any spyware or viruses.how can i fix it?
thanks in advance!

Try using mozilla firefox, it's not as fast as IE but has lots of protection, and a built in pop up blocker

yea i could use anither borwser but i still cant connect to msn or other programs which i always use.

no i have spyware which i have deleted but everytime i scan for it it comes up with about 2 or 3 files everytime. it keeps coming up with a trojan but i keep deleting it and it keeps coming back.this hasnt been a problem before.

Yes it is the same with me when i do spyware scan it always comes up with a few of the same ones nothing to worry about i dont think.

ok my msn workd now and my emails which didnt before i think its fixed. ill just try and install my origional browser again.the thing i use to download music dont work though so i think my computers gone crazy!

yeah if the firewall is turned up too high then it will block some programs. this happened to me and it was driving me crazy. i'm glad you got it fixed

Back
Top Bottom