Computer Central http://computercentral.uni.cc/

Here's a game!

The 2 word Neverending story.

I start with two words, someone replys with 2 words, then someone else........ The only words not allowed are "The End".

Ah, but don't you see, if people play the game here, it keeps this thread bumped!

But I guess that everyone will fill it with crap like the other one.

~~~NETUSER~~~ said:
Ah, but don't you see, if people play the game here, it keeps this thread bumped!

Just make a new story thing in the Social Lounge if you want a story. If you attempt to make one in this thread, I'll lock it. I've told you this repeatedly, bump when neccesary, not make loads of threads about it everywhere. (Aswell as dumping the links around SL, your attempt to put them in the "Or" thread WAS noted)

Nice attempt of putting the "Joe Walked Up The" in your post. We've been here before. This Advertising board is not your dumping ground for you to put links everywhere - and you shouldn't treat it as such. Simple rules, that's all. Advertise at OTHER forums and websites, sign up to the popular search engines (Altavista, Google etc). I've given you plenty of information and hints for you to get your forum up and going.

But the other websites don't even give it a look.
At one, they actully deleted one of my threads for my my other website.

Back
Top Bottom