Wooot! George Bush Wins.

You know that's a load of crap. We aren't exiting until the job is done. The exit strategy is this: finish the job and then leave.

What the hell? He declared the damn war over in May. Since then, tens of thousands have been killed throughout Iraq. You call that an exit strategy? His strategy was more like this: Get into Iraq, knock hussien off power, hope that everyone is okay with it, and make fair democracy their goverment. At this rate, no one is leaving iraq for like 10 more years. If they start up a draft, hell I'm out of the US.

glad to see you enjoy your freedom with not cost to you.

He declared that major conflict was over and he was wrong. But they never planned to leave Iraq for 5-10 years anyways.

airiox said:
Movies arent facts.

Bush won in two recounts in florida. Get over it.

If you are touting facts you should atleast have factual ones yourself.

What movie are you talking about? I'm refering to 2000 election when the S. Court stopped the recounts, it was on TV on CNN.

Giancarlo said:
There is no finishing touch made by this liberal liar.

This is wrong again. It wasn't just him taking the issue to the supreme court. It was Al Gore who persisted and made it go to the supreme court. However, the supreme court found that further recounts would become blatantly unconstitutional. For several reasons 1) they would intrepret badly marked ballots for Gore and 2) they could not continue making interpretations of ballots that were illegitimate.
The decision was BUSH V GORE, the person who submits the report to the supreme court always comes first. That is to say that Bush launched the proposal to send it to the supreme court.

I'm not a liar, you continually call people names but don't get facts right.

Unconstitutional? I do believe that it says each state has the power of their own elections in the constitution that is why their is not a standardized machine in USA it is different in every state and county. Again since this is true they should be able to recount the ballots.

I'm saying you don't know anything about this topic. He didn't steal the election, dude. Get over it. He won it. Further studies by independent organizations show Bush won more and more votes if the recounts went on. Those protests were made by a few people, not many. They were done by deluded liberals.

What I am saying is that he should go about it fairly, not jump and go to the supreme court who should have nothing to do with elections. He was the first president ever not to be able to get out his limo (shown on CNN) during his first day of office cos he was egged and there were people protesting. Maybe you see this as a "few people," but it is obvious that it is no good.

A president is never at vacation. He always gets his briefing every single day and is kept up to date by his advisers. If something important happens he would be working right away.
Yea you're right a president should never be on vacation, but it is a fact that they showed videos clips on CNN showing the president on vacation during July and August of 2001. It's true that he did work during that time (while on vacation at the same time, sounds like an oxymoron to me) but it is obvious that if you are golfing or relaxing at the pool one is not giving 100 percent.

Not at all. The information was "there will be an attacking happening". That's very generic since there are thousands of threats against the US every year. There are far too many threats to distinguish which one is valid. It doesn't make either look very bad. Clinton is made to look bad by failing to take Osama when the Sudanese offered him for handover.

Each threat should be taken seriously and considered if it sounds plausible. There were foreign people signing up to take airplane lessons. It seems obvious if this imformation was used correctly that attacks could and would be prevented. Yea you are right about Clinton failing to take Sadamn, but what you failed to mention was that Bush also had an opportunity to take him too. They had his flight records a little bit after the attacks, but they let him go back to Afganstan (they showed the flight records on 60 minutes on CBS), so it seems reasonable to consider that they were both at fault.

Here we go again with the typical liberal delusions. You watch too much Michael Moore.
I don't read/watch Michael Moore. His family (ie Bush sr. and jr.) was on CNN greeting the royal Saudi family. You really should watch CNN you can learn a lot about your government.

I don't read/watch Michael Moore. His family (ie Bush sr. and jr.) was on CNN greeting the royal Saudi family. You really should watch CNN you can learn a lot about your government.

Bill Clinton greeted Yasser Arafat as well as some North Vietnamese scum. So how is bush any different. He is president that is what a president does.

Each threat should be taken seriously and considered if it sounds plausible. There were foreign people signing up to take airplane lessons. It seems obvious if this imformation was used correctly that attacks could and would be prevented. Yea you are right about Clinton failing to take Sadamn, but what you failed to mention was that Bush also had an opportunity to take him too. They had his flight records a little bit after the attacks, but they let him go back to Afganstan (they showed the flight records on 60 minutes on CBS), so it seems reasonable to consider that they were both at fault.

I think you mean Osama, but anyways. I dont know about that Osama filght record stuff but you have to remember this is the same 60min that broadcasted knowingly false records about president Bush's service.

Yea you're right a president should never be on vacation, but it is a fact that they showed videos clips on CNN showing the president on vacation during July and August of 2001. It's true that he did work during that time (while on vacation at the same time, sounds like an oxymoron to me) but it is obvious that if you are golfing or relaxing at the pool one is not giving 100 percent.

Bill Clinton vacationed as well. He vacationed many times in the Oval Office. I am sure that certainly wasnt giving 2% to the country on these many occasions.

The decision was BUSH V GORE, the person who submits the report to the supreme court always comes first. That is to say that Bush launched the proposal to send it to the supreme court.

Unconstitutional? I do believe that it says each state has the power of their own elections in the constitution that is why their is not a standardized machine in USA it is different in every state and county. Again since this is true they should be able to recount the ballots.

The Supreme Court decided nothing that is where you are wrong. They merely said that two recounts were enough.

This is just a really funny pic. :D

f65bfc33.jpg

More to tear to pieces...

callarse1 said:

You are a liar and you can't think right. That's your problem. I get my facts right all the time. The person who started the lawsuits in 2000 was Al Gore. The reason why it was taken to the US Supreme Court because it failed in the Florida Supreme Court. Learn your law and history.

The United States Supreme Court has binding power in the decision making power. It power supercedes that of State Supreme Courts and State Governments. Take the Sodomy laws. These were overturned by the US Supreme Court, and that supercedes state law. Another fine example of this is the civil rights act of 1964.

What I am saying is that he should go about it fairly, not jump and go to the supreme court who should have nothing to do with elections. He was the first president ever not to be able to get out his limo (shown on CNN) during his first day of office cos he was egged and there were people protesting. Maybe you see this as a "few people," but it is obvious that it is no good.

He didn't jump in the supreme court. He was forced there because Al Gore was violating electoral laws by wanting illegal recounts to continue (on ballots that were not clear enough to begin with). I don't give a damn about people egging him. They are morons.

A president is never on vacation to begin with. He is always on call if he takes a break (like at camp david). Clinton made plenty of trips to Camp David. You idiot, even if the president was taking a break in July and August, the government was still functioning. And he got briefings everyday from his national security adviser. He has to always be on the job. That's the one thing about being president. It isn't an oxymoron. And furthermore your ignorance is glaring. The President doesn't control everything (intelligence, etc). Those are left to his cabinet and officers in the federal government. Please get your facts right by the way. The Bush adminstration passed more legislation then Clinton did in his 8 years.

Again you obviously do not know what you are talking about. The United States had thousands of threats a day from a variety of groups, domestic and foreign. It DOES NOT HAVE THE RESOURCES TO LOOK INTO EVERY SINGLE ONE. Back in 1940/1941, the United States had so much intelligence from Nationalist China on Japanese movements, the intel about the Japanese strike force heading to Pearl Harbor was laying on the desk of a US official. However there was so much of it there just wasn't enough time. You see, your demands are just not plausible, nor are they reasonable. Bush took out Saddam. He went through all the proper channels also.

And Osama? Flight records? Let him go back to Afghanistan? What are you talking about? Osama was always in Afghanistan. There were no flights between the US and Kabul when the taliban were in power. Furthermore, don't you ever cite CBS as a credible source of information after the Rathergate incident.

Presidents since the Nixon adminstration greeted the Saudi Royal Family. It isn't anything new. You should learn about history and common sense, apparently you lack both.

Giancarlo said:
The person who started the lawsuits in 2000 was Al Gore. The reason why it was taken to the US Supreme Court because it failed in the Florida Supreme Court. Learn your law and history.
The point I was making is that the person to file the US Supreme Court case was Bush and not Gore because his name comes first in the suit, Bush V. Gore.

The United States Supreme Court has binding power in the decision making power. It power supercedes that of State Supreme Courts and State Governments. Take the Sodomy laws. These were overturned by the US Supreme Court, and that supercedes state law. Another fine example of this is the civil rights act of 1964.
I agree with you here, but I was describing how we have writing from our founding fathers that says states have the right to govern the elections. Whether they wanted to count them once, twice, or hundred times is their progative. The point you avoid is that Bush Senior knew people from the Supreme court.

A president is never on vacation to begin with. He is always on call if he takes a break (like at camp david). Clinton made plenty of trips to Camp David. You idiot, even if the president was taking a break in July and August, the government was still functioning. And he got briefings everyday from his national security adviser. He has to always be on the job. That's the one thing about being president. It isn't an oxymoron. And furthermore your ignorance is glaring. The President doesn't control everything (intelligence, etc). Those are left to his cabinet and officers in the federal government. Please get your facts right by the way. The Bush adminstration passed more legislation then Clinton did in his 8 years.

Considering Bush' record as governor in Texas it is reasonable that he did not have daily briefings. Yea I know that he has people under him but he is the person in charge. Example: Your boss at work is on vacation for two months do you work (a) the same, (b) slower, or (c) faster. The answer is obvious.

Again you obviously do not know what you are talking about. The United States had thousands of threats a day from a variety of groups, domestic and foreign. It DOES NOT HAVE THE RESOURCES TO LOOK INTO EVERY SINGLE ONE. Back in 1940/1941, the United States had so much intelligence from Nationalist China on Japanese movements, the intel about the Japanese strike force heading to Pearl Harbor was laying on the desk of a US official. However there was so much of it there just wasn't enough time. You see, your demands are just not plausible, nor are they reasonable. Bush took out Saddam. He went through all the proper channels also.

Evidently the government does not know how to function. Security should be a priority. I said they should do it, but I never said they had the resources to do it. They should have many committees in the CIA/FBA looking into these threats.

By the way I don't know why you decided to bring up about Pearl Harbor. Many historian describe that the president purposely ignored that information about Pearl Harbor because he wanted the USA to go to war. At that time he knew that the people did not want to go to war so now the people would have a reason to go to war.

Another question to ponder does this sound like what Bush did? Did he purprosely ignore the intelligence so he could go to Iraq?

Presidents since the Nixon adminstration greeted the Saudi Royal Family. It isn't anything new. You should learn about history and common sense, apparently you lack both.
Why would you greet them? Anyone? Cos of oil, oil = money. There relationship is a two way street with transations of money, oil and power. To say that they don't get money from them is an understatment.

The U. S. Supreme Court, of course, has its own partisan divisions. Some of its members were happy, or at least unconcerned, to allow the Florida court's Democratic majority to steal the election for the Democratic candidate. However, a five-justice Republican majority, was not at all happy with that prospect. The five partisan Republicans had two choices: they could do nothing and hope that Congress and/or the Florida Legislature stopped the theft, or they could articulate a rationale and stop it themselves.

History will probably approve of the choice they made. No political excess could be more obscene than the theft of a presidential election by a cabal of minor league judicial hacks in a single state. But history will probably not approve of the rationale they offered. They relied on a bogus Constitution rather than the real one.

taken from http://tempknak.home.att.net/BushvGore.html

Back
Top Bottom